Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Why can't we get along?

I read an interview (I forgot what online article it was) of Maggie Q where she talked about her relationship with her on-screen love team Shane West and what struck me was she said something about being lucky that she's such good friends with West that it was fun working with him on the set.  She added that it was because she's not always that lucky with her partners.  It never entered my mind before to ask if cast members (i.e. tv series, movies) actually do get along with each other.  So now I am bothered with my discovery that the two main characters in one of the tv series that I love is not following each other on twitter.  It is sad because it's going to be their fifth season this year and I do love them both on tv.  I just wish that they're friends and there's a good and positive reason why they are not friends online.

On second thought, you don't always have to like your colleagues, right?  Preferably you should get along but then, i don't know. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment