Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know

I was browsing thru Youtube one night and I encountered "Somebody that I used to know" by Gotye.  Turns out it's a hit and it has maaaaany versions, both serious and funny.  I like the music more than the lyrics (but I like the lyrics although I can't relate) and the dynamics of how it is sung (i don't know the music term for it).  I would just like to share a few versions that caught my attention.

This is by Walk off the Earth and it is awesome. Not only do they sound great, they're also all playing using just 1 guitar! Thanks to mebossyounothing for the video post.



This next version is a parody of the one by Walk off the Earth.  Thanks to barelypolitical for the video post.
And this version is by Matthias Harris.  It's a one-man team a capella version.  His channel is StiffDylansMusic.  Thanks to Matthias Harris for the video post.

No comments:

Post a Comment