Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What makes a merry Christmas

I am excited to receive my 13th month pay. I'm thinking of what gifts I will buy. Then awhile ago I was coming down the escalator when I saw people who looks worse off than me. They were a group of friends and they were talking, laughing, just having fun. I almost cried because I felt humbled. It's the season of love and I was thinking of money. I almost forgot that Christmas is not merry because of my 13th month pay. It's merry because I have people who makes me laugh and loves me... and I am spending my Christmas with them.

3 comments:

  1. Try publishing your blog to RSS...I added my blog to Flipboard :) You can add yours there too. Too bad wala pang support for blogger! Kaya lang hindi pa rin makaka-gawa ng blog entries via that app. Still, for simple reading pwede na siya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am now following your blog via RSS in my Flipboard. :)

    ReplyDelete