Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dirty Yogurt*

My first attempt in eating yogurt was traumatic.  I bought a snack type yogurt (looks like nata de coco) but I spat out the first bite.  It's not the taste, it's the texture.  It's like eating clams and I don't like it.  Then I was introduced to the yogurt ice cream.  My mom bought one when we ate at a restaurant and I didn't like it too because it was sour.  But I really wanted to learn how to eat it because they say it's healthier than the usual ice cream (and I need to eat healthier food but I feel sad in giving up ice cream altogether).  Then last Sunday, my family and I discovered this new store called *Dirty Yogurt along Dona Soledad Avenue in Betterliving.  I am now a believer.  It tasted better, costs relatively cheaper, and the location is great because it's beside Army Navy.  So now I am excited to go back there and buy my own cup of yummy, yummy yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment