Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Me Day

At least once a month, I celebrate "Me Day".  There's no specific day but it's usually on a Saturday when I am not busy with work and school.  It's fun because I can do what I want and go where I want by myself.  I also indulge in things that I can't usually do/have because of time and financial constraints.  So yesterday I went to SM MOA because they have lots of bookstores.  I ate at Mexicali where I had the grilled vegetable buritto and it was so yummy I licked the juice off my fingers afterwards.  Then I went around looking for books (textbook and pocketbook) and window shopping for a coat and boots.  Unfortunately, I can't find plain boots anymore.  All we have now are those fashionable ones that is not practical in a tropical country like ours.  They also have very high heels, frills, holes by the toes, etc.  So I'm wondering if I need to call the warehouse of these shoe stores to inquire if they still have the plain, formal boots that I can use for work.

So going back, I think having a Me Day is a great plan to refresh yourself.  It's good to have at least one (or half day) when you can just run free and enjoy a stress-free existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment