Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three things that made me smile yesterday

1.  It was so hot and I was so sweaty when i rode the Rockwell shuttle.  The driver probably took pity on me because he positioned his little fan so it was blowing in my path.  I said "Kuya ok lang po" to which he replied "Hindi, ok lang ma'am."

2.  It's not only the prices of goods sold in Power Plant that are "ibang level" but also the security guards.  When I entered the mall I opened my bag so the guard can check it.  He told me "Sige ma'am, go ahead."

3.  (Parang highschool lang.)  I was feeling anxious for the past few days because I might be the only one who submitted the complete assignment in one of my classes and I might be labeled as "hindi nakikisama".  Well, when the teacher returned the papers, not only was I not the only "bibo" person in class (there were 2 of us) but the prof graded my homework as well.

A lot of other things made me smile yesterday but these are what I consider as significant because it affected my disposition for the rest of the day.  Let's all be thankful for the little good things that happen to us because we often times forget that we always have a reason to be happy.

I wish I will remember the previous sentence when I feel sad ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment